All of the following information can be found on our Parent/Student Technology Support website.
T-mobile (hot spots) internet services will be disconnected on June 4, 2021.
- All T-mobile hot spots will need to be returned to a school site or the IT office.
- IT will host a drop-off night at 500 Laser Rd. on June 8th from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm for anyone that can't make the school pick updates.
Sparklight services will end on June 4, 2021. Sparklight modems will need to be returned to the Sparklight office by June 11, 2021.
- Please do NOT collect these.
- Parents will be charged by Sparklight $100.00 if they are not returned to their office located at 7501 Nita Pl. NE- just off of Enchanted Hills Blvd.
- >span class="gmail_default">Please submit a tech ticket with the # of hot spots needed and what date they are needed.
- We will enable the amount you request and give the hot spots to the program coordinator for distribution and collection
- Please return all hot spots + chargers + boxes to IT once the program has ended
- Summer Hot Spots will be disconnected AFTER your program has ended and ALL will be disabled on July 19th.
If students need WIFI support for 2021-2022, here is the information. (it is also attached)
Student WIFI Support for 21-22SY